For the larger part of their working careers the two principals of Australian Art Network have been involved in Australian contemporary and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander art.
They have garnered a wealth of experience as –
- Art gallery operators
- Artist’s agents
- Publishers, distributors and international marketers of prints by Australian indigenous and non indigenous artists
- Corporate art consultants
- Arts industry consultants
- Curators and tour organisers of Australian and international exhibitions
- Visual arts export marketers
- Commissioners of works for public art spaces, institutions and private collectors
- Art wholesalers
- Catalogue writers and publishers
If you are seeking advice in any of the areas mentioned above we would like the opportunity of talking to you to see if we can be of assistance.